Sea of Thieves developer Rare has shared a great haul of new content making its way to the game throughout the year.
Some of the new features to expect:
- Sea of Thieves Adventures are limited time story based events, the first one “Shrouded Islands” will run from February 17th to March 3rd
- There will also be a new mission type called Mysteries that will run alongside the Adventures. They are described as requiring players to “solve clues and riddles both inside and outside the game to move the story forward”
- In March the game will also receive Sea Forts. There will be six of them each will allow you to battle through enemies to find the treasure that they hold
- The long requested “Priate Legends” will offer a series of challenges intertwined with story content, we will hear more on them later this year.
- The PVP focused Arena mode will be closing its doors for good. Rare cites the difficulty to continue developing new content while maintaining the feature. Get the achievements while you can!
Sea of Thieves is a Pirate based PvP and PvE avtion adventure game that originally released back in 2018.